Apple published the fourth public beta of iOS 15. It is the fourth public betas of iPadOS 15, tvOS 15, and watchOS 8. It bringing us closer to the final version of iOS 15. There isn’t likely to be much of a difference between the capabilities available in the public betas.
One of the modifications in the latest iOS 15 public beta removes some of the Safari mobile browser revisions that users were unhappy with. Apple, for example, shifted the URL bar to the bottom of the screen to make it simpler to use Safari with one hand, although several users complained that other popular features like Reader mode and the reload button were hard to find.
- Most browser functionality, such as refreshing the browser, changing the page to Reader mode, and storing an item for later use. It is hidden behind a three-dot menu with the new Safari interface. One of the reasons iOS 15 beta testers began complaining about the modifications was because the list had grown to over 20 items, making it impracticable.
- It has a Mega-safe battery.
- The 7,2580 INR device (available for 12 monthly installments )
- It hooks to the back of an iPhone 12 series cellphone through the magnet built into the phone
- A notification summary, on the other hand, collects all non-time-sensitive notifications and sends them as a single ‘bundle.’
- As you may be aware, we do not advocate downloading any iOS beta to iPhone users.
- The iOS 15 beta disables features that you expect to utilize with your iOS 14-powered iPhone.
- The beta reduces battery life, forcing you to carry a power bank or MagSafe battery pack.
If new features such as Focus (an improved version of Do Not Disturb that changes the apps available and notifications that are allowed to continue based on your Focus status), Live Text, and others It has the verge of installing iOS 15, you may want to install the public beta to mitigate the risks.
For more details visit here:-https://phonera.in/