Vivo Y53s has recently launched their cameras in India on August 9 in their Y-series. It is one of the most popular mobile companies. All the Vivo phones are best according to their model. This new phone from the Y- series is also packed with unique and latest technology. This VivO y53s has faced tough competition with the latest phones Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX and Samsung Galaxy M51. Let’s go through its qualities which are as follows:
- The new Vivo phone has a triple rare camera with a water-drop style display notch.
- It has 64-megapixel primary camera
- 128 GB onboard storage
- Fast charging of 33 W
- It has 8GB RAM with 128 GB storage.
- It comes in beautiful colors like Sea Blue and awesome Rainbow colors
- Price Value of Vivo Y53s in India the starting price value of Vivo Y53s is Rs 19,490.
- Last month it was launched first in Vietnam which was VND 6,990,000 ( 22,500).
- For selfies and video chat this camera has a 16-megapixel camera sensor with an f/2.0 lens.
- It has a 5000MAH battery 164×75.46×8.38mm and weighs 190 grams.
- The measurement of the phone is 164×75.46×8.38mm and weighs 190 grams.
- Connectivity options are WIFI, 4G LTE,Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS,and USB Type-C port.
Specifications of Vivo Y 53s
This phone comes with dual-SIM (Nano) which runs on android with a fun touch OS on top. It has a beautiful screen of 6.58-inch with full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) and a display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate along with a 20:9 aspect ratio. This phone is packed with Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC which is paired with 8GB RAM. This ultimate phone has also provided extra storage of 3GB of extended RAM with inbuilt storage for multitasking. Vivo Y53s has a triple rear camera with a 64-megapixel primary sensor along with an f/.79 lens. It also comes with a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Sensors onboard have an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. It also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Purchasing options in India
There are plenty of Vivo Y53s options in India like Paytm, Tatacliq, Bajaj EMI Store, Amazon, Flipkart, and Vivo India E-stores. If we talk about the launching offer of Vivo Y53s then it has up to Rs. 1,500 cashback via HDFC Bank debit/ credit cards and EMI transactions, debit cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bajaj Finserv, and ICICI credit card. There are also Jio benefits worth Rs. 7,000 whereas customers will get no-cost EMI options.
For more details visit here:- https://phonera.in/